So you think your boss is in need of an employer intervention? Here are some signs:
- You feel your boss needs more confidence to manage others
- Your boss is a nice person but doesn’t like conflict
- You observe others taking advantage of your boss
- One of the key employees or managers is abrasive and you don’t know what to do about it
- People keep leaving and you can’t keep them around
- People really don’t like each other – and it shows
- You see someone crying in the office at least once per week
Don’t worry, you’re not alone. These are common problems, and everyone has a few frustrating stories. Most people will wait too long to tell their boss what they observe that makes the office toxic and unproductive. As a result, they remain miserable, tolerating an intolerable situation, eventually leaving the company for other employment. The grass may not be greener on the other side! Communication is healthy, and you deserve to speak the truth in a safe and confidential manner. That’s where we can help.
Asking for an outside perspective is the first step to understanding the root problem and advancing excellence in your organization. This is done with 100% anonymity and your name is never disclosed.
Here’s the good news – an HR intervention isn’t a game of gotcha or whack a mole, and guilt need not be assigned. At Vantage Point Business Solutions, we take the time to understand what’s going on and craft a response plan to get things back on track and boost productivity and morale.
We do this with a deep bench of HR and legal training – and practical experience. Vantage Point is experienced in these matters. While there are no silver bullets, that outside perspective can shine a light on the sources of the issue – in a positive way!
What we do helps create a healthier working environment
How we deal with office drama
- Develop a Plan
- Talk with reporting party, get the background and scoop
- Determine who we should talk with
- Determine desired outcome
- Draw conclusions based on evidence
- Help you chart and implement a plan
- Evaluate results with staff interviews
Sign up for your free 1-hour consultation and lead the change you want to see within your organization!